Leonardo, Michelangelo & Raphael: Lives Of The Renaissance Artists
This adaptation of Giorgio Vasari's Lives of the Painters, Sculptors and Architects (1568) focuses on the three giants of Italian Renaissance art - Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo Buonarroti and Raphael. Described as the 'first important book in art history', Vasari's account takes a biographical form, peppered with entertaining anecdotes and observations on art theory. This hardback edition is illustrated with gorgeous full colour images and has its own beautifully decorated slipcase.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcturus Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781788883290
- ISBN: 1788883292
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: SLP TRA