Lecture Notes In Introduction To Corporate Finance
This volume will introduce the reader to basic topics of corporate finance. The notes will provide an integrative model that will help students evaluate projects, examine financing alternatives and assess a firm.With problems and detailed solutions at the end of each chapter, this volume will also greatly benefit financial managers and investors. Corporate finance is a discipline from the firm's perspective and addresses the concerns of the Chief Financial Officer of the firm. Additionally, investors need to understand why firms make certain decisions so that they better recognize what drives firm value.These lecture notes assume no previous knowledge of finance, and are written in conversational style that makes the topics more accessible and easy to comprehend and absorb.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813149885
- ISBN: 9813149884
- Publication Year: 2017