Learning To Walk In The Dark
The New York Times bestselling author of An Altar in the World asks us to put aside our fears and anxieties and to explore all that God has to teach us "in the dark" so that we may learn to appreciate "lunar spirituality" instead of "solar spirituality" and find courage in the darkness. 75,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Ridgmar/Westover Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harperone
- ISBN-13: 9780062024350
- ISBN: 0062024353
- Publication Year: 2014