Learn To Play Keyboards
This book gives you all the information you need to get started on the keyboards. A series of short, illustrated lessons build up your knowledge one step at a time. Essential aspects of keyboard technique are covered as well as music theory - notation and harmony. Over 60,000 copies sold worldwide. This is a laid-back tutorial book aimed at building skills and confidence quickly, and above all, making learning to play keyboards fun. The main section of this book is made up of simple lessons. Comprehensive chord and scale libraries will enable the reader to apply his knowledge to any song or playing situation. A brief history of keyboards provides a background, and a buyer's guide walks players through the myriad of contemporary electronic keyboard choices, with useful suggestions on finding an instrument to suit your requirements. A fold-out page offers an at-a-glance key to understanding musical notation.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Penn Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785836315
- ISBN: 0785836314
- Publication Year: 2018