Lean Six Sigma In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence: Harnessing The Power Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
The world's leading expert on Lean Six Sigma provides the missing link for reducing waste and taking operations to the next level: Artificial Intelligence Lean Six Sigma (LSS) has been helping companies improve their processes since 2001-but as yet, no one has taken this revolutionary management approach to its limits. Now, The Fourth Revolution in Manufacturing shows exactly how to do that-by adding artificial intelligence (AI) to the mix. This game-changing guide takes you through the process of using AI to unlock maximum speed, solve complex manufacturing challenges, reduce waste, increase company profits, and ultimately beat the competition. Breakthrough Manufacturing explains how to: * Unlock your company's full potential with the AI + LSS approach* Utilize the AI + LSS three-step process to dramatically improve profits * Apply AI + LSS to engineering and other non-manufacturing processes* Harness the interaction of AI+LSS and the ERP system* Create a scorecard and measure your results
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9781260135039
- ISBN: 1260135039
- Publication Year: 2019