Leading Professional Learning: Tools To Connect And Empower Teachers
Expert strategies for personalized, 21st Century professional learning!Empower teachers to take ownership of their own professional learning. Recognized EdTech leaders Murray and Zoul guide you step-by-step through the process. Confidently learn to build a values-driven school culture, personalized professional roadmaps, and a collaboration-minded staff. You ll find concrete examples, leadership profiles, and a wealth of resources to help administrators and teachers:Take ownership of their professional growth Design meaningful learning opportunities Collaborate and learn using technology, blogs, and social media Model and support professional learning for othersTransform teacher learning and see your student achievement soar!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Corwin Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781483379920
- ISBN: 1483379922
- Publication Year: 2015