Leading God's Way
Why do so many good people fail to become effective leaders-especially those involved in church or denominational work? In Leading God's Way, author Steve Little demonstrates that the source of the problem is the disconnect between how modern leaders aretrained and how God trains us to lead. Although there are hundreds, if not thousands, of books that attempt to explain how to become a successful leader, the vast majority are based on humanistic thinking rather than scriptural principles. Leading God's Way, however, shows us that even the best secular teachings and leadership practices do not measure up to the leadership skills demonstrated by our Lord.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cross Books Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781615070831
- ISBN: 1615070834
- Publication Year: 2010