Leading And Managing In The Early Years
This second edition of Leading and Managing in the Early Years explores and integrates leadership and management practice with a real understanding of early years settings. Revised and updated, this new edition includes further coverage of reflective practice and reflective leadership skills, EYPS as well as integrated center leadership, more on CPD (Continuing Professional Development), the impact of CLLD (Communication, Language and Literacy Development) initiatives and implementation of APP (Assessing Pupils' Progress), and practical suggestions for working with resistant groups and individuals.Carol Aubrey investigates different concepts and characteristics of EC leadership as well as the roles and responsibilities of EC leaders. She also explores the types of leadership programs or development which is needed to maximize the effectiveness of EC leaders. This book is essential reading for students in Early Childhood courses, Early Years Practitioners and local authority employees involved with the integrated centers initiative.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781849207546
- ISBN: 1849207542
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 2