Leading And Managing In The Early Years
This second edition of Leading and Managing in the Early Years explores and integrates leadership and management practice with a real understanding of early years settings. Revised and updated, this new edition includes further coverage of reflective practice and reflective leadership skills, EYPS as well as integrated center leadership, more on CPD (Continuing Professional Development), the impact of CLLD (Communication, Language and Literacy Development) initiatives and implementation of APP (Assessing Pupils' Progress), and practical suggestions for working with resistant groups and individuals.Carol Aubrey investigates different concepts and characteristics of EC leadership as well as the roles and responsibilities of EC leaders. She also explores the types of leadership programs or development which is needed to maximize the effectiveness of EC leaders. This book is essential reading for students in Early Childhood courses, Early Years Practitioners and local authority employees involved with the integrated centers initiative.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781849207546
- ISBN: 1849207542
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 2