Leadership Team Coaching: Developing Collective Transformational Leadership
" Organizations are most effective when the teams accountable for the organization's success are performing to the best of their abilities. When the relationships within the team work well and all members of the team have a clear focus, the team has a significant impact on achieving goals and building business.Leadership Team Coaching is aimed at anyone who has the responsibility to encourage and develop a team. It provides a thorough understanding of the role and importance of the team to organizationalobjectives and provides practical tools and techniques to facilitate effective team performance. Offering a practical road map with numerous examples, Peter Hawkins brings together the latest research to illustrate how to develop people from disparate groups into a high performing team to transform a business.The second edition is completely updated to look at the latest changes at the world of leadership teams and team coaching. It takes an in-depth look at the area of coaching the board and includes a new chapter on training leadership team coaches as well as new case material across sectors internationally"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749476052
- ISBN: 0749476052
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 2