Leadership Team Coaching: Developing Collective Transformational Leadership
" Organizations are most effective when the teams accountable for the organization's success are performing to the best of their abilities. When the relationships within the team work well and all members of the team have a clear focus, the team has a significant impact on achieving goals and building business.Leadership Team Coaching is aimed at anyone who has the responsibility to encourage and develop a team. It provides a thorough understanding of the role and importance of the team to organizationalobjectives and provides practical tools and techniques to facilitate effective team performance. Offering a practical road map with numerous examples, Peter Hawkins brings together the latest research to illustrate how to develop people from disparate groups into a high performing team to transform a business.The second edition is completely updated to look at the latest changes at the world of leadership teams and team coaching. It takes an in-depth look at the area of coaching the board and includes a new chapter on training leadership team coaches as well as new case material across sectors internationally"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749458836
- ISBN: 0749458836
- Publication Year: 2011