Leadership, Management & Team Working In Nursing
With all nurses expected to demonstrate leadership, management and team working skills it is vital that students engage with this aspect of their training as early as possible. As well as covering all of the core theory and knowledge, the authors encourage the reader to explore their own values and experiences when it comes to leadership that will help to develop emotional intelligence and a solid understanding of what good leadership and management practice looks like and why it matters to them. Key features: * Written with the needs of student nurses firmly in mind with activities and case studies that bring theory to life * Linked to the 2018 NMC standards of proficiency for registered nurses * Provides practical guidance on the immediate challenges that the new nurse will face
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Learning Matters
- ISBN-13: 9781473997912
- ISBN: 1473997917
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3