Leadership And Management For Nurses + Revel: Core Competencies For Quality Care
Revel For Leadership and Management for Nurses: Core Competencies for Quality Care -- Student Value Edition, 5/e (unbound edition) offers a current perspective on leadership and management in nursing, and gives nurses a thorough understanding of what it takes to lead in delivering quality health care. Reflecting the Institute of Medicine’s influential framework, the book emphasizes five core competencies: providing patient-centered care; working in interdisciplinary teams; employing evidence-based practice; applying quality improvement; and utilizing informatics. Two entirely new chapters examine critical issues in healthcare delivery today.Expanded end-of-chapter Applying Leadership and Management features encourage students to think like nurses as they hone their clinical-reasoning skills, apply competencies, and engage with the content.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780134555423
- ISBN: 0134555422
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 3 PCK LSLF