Le Tango Des Animaux: 12 Histoires Chantees
This vibrant, engaging assortment offers children an entertaining introduction to the French language. From stories of friendship, family, discovery, and self-esteem to silly, snappy songs of one-of-a-kind barnyard animals, lullabies, and segments of classical music, children tune in to a variety of musical styles and multicultural experiences. The accompanying CDs provide children an opportunity to hear the pronunciation of the words and sing along as they learn the language. Funny, simple story songs for the 3 5 age group by a bestselling French-language singer These 12 humorous song-stories by Carmen Campagne show off the curious talents of certain animal characters, while the accompanying music will have children singing and dancing. You ll meet a pair of pigeons that take in international dance competitions, a tango-dancing sheep that dreams of getting on the front page of all the gossip tabloids, and a flea that has a circus. The CD also includes a PDF of the entire book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: French
- Publisher: Secret Mountain
- ISBN-13: 9782923163017
- ISBN: 292316301X
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: HAR/COM