Laws Of Gravity
Either loved or hated by the critics, this is the debut film by the 29-year-old writer/director, Nick Gomez. A three-day slice-of-life in Brooklyn done in the cinema verite style, this is a violent movie portraying two ruthless thieves and their friends involved in illegal activities--following them through the urban underbelly as they commit their crimes and are pursued by the police. Tana Hobart, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Willette Acquisition Corp.
- UPC: 883904243373
- Region: Region [unknown]