Laws And Regulations Governing The Protection Of Sensitive But Unclassified Information
This book sets forth the statutes, regulations, and Executive Branch directives that define and govern access to Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) information. Although there is growing concern in the post 9/11 world that guidelines for the protection of SBU (often referred to as Sensitive Homeland Security Information) are needed, a uniform legal definition or set of procedures applicable to all Federal government agencies does not now exist. Regulations are booked to be under development in the Office of Management and Budget and the Department of Homeland Security. The dissemination of SBU technology is regulated through export controls administered by the Departments of Commerce and State. This book outlines the general applicability of these controls, as well as their applicability to missile and nuclear technology. This book also delineates regulations and directives applicable to the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration (and Transportation Security Administration), Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and Department of State.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503387065
- ISBN: 1503387062
- Publication Year: 2014