James Mitchell stars as a sculptor who broods over Sarah (Maud Adams), the woman he loved and lost many years ago. Mitchell becomes obsessed with the daughter of his lost love. He asks the daughter to pose for a statue commemorating the mother; the girl complies, not fully aware that Mitchell is mad. Produced in 1979, Laura did not receive general U.S. release until picked up in the mid-1980s by cable television. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MUSIC VIDEO DISTRIBUTORS
- UPC: 029502077884
- Region: Region [unknown]