Late Prehistoric Hunter Gatherers And Farmers Of The Jornada Mogollon
"The Jornada branch of the Mogollon culture in southeastern part of the U.S. and northern edge of Mexico played significant economic, political, and social roles. Topics reach beyond the American Southwest, such as mobility, forager adaptations, transition to farming, responses to environment, and patterns of social interaction"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Colorado
- ISBN-13: 9781607327943
- ISBN: 1607327945
- Publication Year: 2019