Last Stop Before Paradise: The Alaskan Adventure Of Cody T. Wesson
Last Stop Before Paradise is the adventure of Cody T. Wesson on a cruise ship heading through the Inland Passage to Alaska. During the cruise the spry 92-year-old Wesson befriends a Pulitzer-Prize winning biographer--Malcolm Elliot--who becomes fascinated with Wesson's story about how his incredible faith allowed him to endure the hardships of his ministry among the Alaskan Eskimos. What Elliot soon hearn is that Wesson is on a final mission that turns out to put both of their lives in jeopardy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781439258934
- ISBN: 1439258937
- Publication Year: 2009