Lady In The Box
Film noir comes to the Midwest in this dark thriller. Jerry (Darren E. Burrows) runs a tiny bar near the Milwaukee waterfront, where business is bad and crime is often worse. Jerry's money problems are especially worrisome for him lately, since he's acquired a new girlfriend Jill (Paige Rowland) with rather expensive tastes. Near the end of his rope, Jerry is asked by Doug (Mark Sheppard), who stops into the tavern for a drink, to do him a bit of a favor -- if Jerry will dump an old trunk into the lake without asking any questions, Doug will give him $500 in cash. Jerry agrees, but after dropping the trunk into the drink, Jerry goes back to his place to find his girlfriend missing, blood all over the floor, and a woman's scalp left behind. So what did Jerry just throw away? Has Doug just implicated Jerry in a murder? What's become of Jill? And what else has Doug been up to? Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Asylum Pictures
- UPC: 686340155435
- Region: Region [unknown]