Krudy's Chronicles: Turn Of The Century Hungary In Gyula Krudy's Journalism
A wistful and nostalgic image of the waning years of the Austro-Hungarian empire, following the bloodless democratic revolution of 1918, the Karolyi government and the short-lived Soviet Republic, and presents cameos of the leading political figures of the day, such as Ferenc Kossuth, Mihaly Karoli and Bela Kun.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Central European University Pr
- ISBN-13: 9789639116795
- ISBN: 9639116793
- Publication Year: 2001