Krankheiten In Der Schwangerschaft: Handbuch Der Diagnosen Von A Z
This new handbook provides private-practice and hospital gynecologists with a practical guide for advising and treating patients in the case of maternal disease during pregnancy. More than 100 diagnoses are presented from A to Z and described with respect to disease definition, clinical care and obstetrical management. One easy-to-remember guideline summarizes what is most important for the treatment of each disease.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: De Gruyter
- ISBN-13: 9783110313024
- ISBN: 3110313022
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2