Krager?S Guide To Degree Programs At Iowa Colleges & Universities 2018
Selecting a college can be a daunting task. The sheer number of colleges and degree programs out there makes searching for the right program a time consuming activity. This guide will help you narrow your search by exploring undergraduate and graduate degree programs, minors, certificates, and online degrees at all of Iowa's regionally accredited colleges and universities. It includes a college by college listing of all study option, making it easy for you to find programs of interest. Busy professionals interested in furthering their education will also benefit from a wealth of online degree program listings. Many Iowa colleges and universities offer online degrees ranging from Bachelors to graduate degrees, in addition to a wide range of undergraduate and graduate certificates.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979877428
- ISBN: 1979877424
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 2