Koren Rav Kook Siddur
The Koren Rav Kook Siddur is an exciting new prayer-book that offers a dimension of spirituality sorely lacking in our world today. Abraham Isaac Hakohen Kook (1865-1935), first Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi of Eretz Israel, was renowned for his harmonious blending of both the body and the soul of the Torah, as represented in the Halakhah and Aggadah.
Culled from Rav Kook's own commentary to the Siddur, 'Olat Re'iyah, and other writings of the master, as well as rich anecdotes transmitted by Rav Kook's son and major disciples, The Koren Rav Kook Siddur speaks to the soul, while it connects us all to the sacred soil of the Holy Land.
The Siddur includes Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks' immensely popular English translation, while it features a digest of Rav Kook's commentary, never before seen in English. The work includes an introduction about Rav Kook's overall philosophy of prayer, adapted by Rabbi Bezalel Naor, acknowledged interpreter of Rav Kook's thought.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: Hebrew
- Publisher: Koren Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789653017542
- ISBN: 9653017543
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Bilingual