Knowledge Loss Risk Management In Nuclear Organizations
This publication provides a methodology to enable knowledge loss risk management to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operation of nuclear facilities. It focuses on aspects of knowledge loss risks associated with employee attrition and provides guidance to mitigate them. The described methodology has proved itself in nuclear power plants and can be adopted by any other nuclear related organization. The publication also provides examples of best practices (case studies) of effective knowledge loss risk management gathered from the nuclear power plants and nuclear related organizations as outlined in annexes I-V.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201018168
- ISBN: 9201018169
- Publication Year: 2018