Knitted Rag Rugs For The Craftsman: Rugmaker's Handbook No.1
"Knitted Rag Rugs for the Craftsman" is an amazing compendium including more than 30 methods of creating knitted rag rugs from sleek to shaggy. Master Rugmaker, Diana Blake Gray guides beginning knitters through the steps of creating rugs from simple household materials. Experienced knitters will be astonished at the variety of techniques, variations and useful information. But to make knitted rag rugs, you don't even have to know how to knit! Mrs. Gray explains spool and rake knitted rugs so even non-knitters to create their own floor art.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780595327171
- ISBN: 0595327176
- Publication Year: 2004