Knack Coaching Youth Basketball: Step By Step Strategy, Mechanics & Drills For Consistent Success
Knack Coaching Youth Basketball, a quick-reference guide to the ins and outs of the game will coach the parents on how to be coaches. Complete with stretches, drills, and practice plays, this book provides helpful tips on all aspects of the game, from how to set a pick and roll to proper body positioning for layups. Step-by-step photography throughout makes this an easy guide to follow.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Orland Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Knackk Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781599219523
- ISBN: 1599219522
- Publication Year: 2010