Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards : Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Do you have the appetite for Kirby's adventure?Watch out for the pink powder puff he's coming your way! Kirby is back and set to suck up his enemies. Along with his colorful sidekick, Ribbon, Kirby must fight to save the benevolent Ripple Star fairy folk from the Dark Matter that has permeated the land and shattered a magical crystal they hold dear. With the help of Kirby 64: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, you can find all 100 crystal shards, bring them back together, and restore the peace. You will also learn how to make Kirby inhale enemies to unleash their own attacks against them. Fly, float, roll, and swim through the all-new 3-D levels with Prima's complete walkthroughs. With Kirby 64: Prima's Official Strategy Guide by your side, Kirby is sure to restore peace and laughter to the world. Prima's guide will give you: Mini-Game strategies to help hone your skills Complete walkthrough of all levels Locations of all crystal shards Detailed bios for every adorable character A comprehensive list of Kirby's special powers and their combos
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780761530152
- ISBN: 0761530150
- Publication Year: 2000