Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards : Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Do you have the appetite for Kirby's adventure?Watch out for the pink powder puff he's coming your way! Kirby is back and set to suck up his enemies. Along with his colorful sidekick, Ribbon, Kirby must fight to save the benevolent Ripple Star fairy folk from the Dark Matter that has permeated the land and shattered a magical crystal they hold dear. With the help of Kirby 64: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, you can find all 100 crystal shards, bring them back together, and restore the peace. You will also learn how to make Kirby inhale enemies to unleash their own attacks against them. Fly, float, roll, and swim through the all-new 3-D levels with Prima's complete walkthroughs. With Kirby 64: Prima's Official Strategy Guide by your side, Kirby is sure to restore peace and laughter to the world. Prima's guide will give you: Mini-Game strategies to help hone your skills Complete walkthrough of all levels Locations of all crystal shards Detailed bios for every adorable character A comprehensive list of Kirby's special powers and their combos
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780761530152
- ISBN: 0761530150
- Publication Year: 2000