King Tut Notebook
When learning new subjects, note-taking is very helpful. Use this book to keep your notes organized while studying King Tut. You can take notes for up to 100 topics regarding King Tut. In this book, there is even a Table of Contents that you can fill out in order to help yourself navigate through your notes. This is a 6" x 9" paperback notebook. At the top of each note-taking page, there is a line labeled "Topic" for you to write down the name of the topic that you are taking notes on. The paper in this book is thicker than most notebook paper. --- King Tut (Tutankhamun) was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty during the period of Egyptian history known as the New Kingdom or sometimes the New Empire Period. He has, since the discovery of his intact tomb, been referred to colloquially as King Tut. ---
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781985289987
- ISBN: 1985289989
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: NTB