Kindled Love: Men Of The Heart
Southern Wyoming 1871 William has wandered the west since the Civil War ended; spending the last several years running from the call that God has on his life as he nurses a bitter grudge against his father. Anna lost her husband in a tragic fire that left her scarred for life. She struggles to keep her ranch afloat with the help of her young son; she prefers solitude instead of facing the pity of others. When William tragically loses his horse, he offers to help around the ranch for room and board in the barn, but she quickly realizes that he is fixing much more than the ranch. Can the music that she plays draw them together, or will they allow their bitter pasts destroy any hope they have for a future?Enjoy the first book in the Men of the Heart series, a Christian Romance by Steve C. Roberts
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503204027
- ISBN: 1503204022
- Publication Year: 2014