The rats have taken over the lab in this tale of rodent terror that's sure to give even the most stringent animal lover nightmares. The Brookside Institute has long been known as the place the wealthy go to dry out and get it together, but deep within the walls of the pricey rehab center lurks a dark secret. Years ago, the scientists who worked in the institution conducted a series of gruesome experiments on countless lab rats, and though the scientists are long gone, the genetically mutated rats have multiplied, turning the pricey institute into their own personal breeding ground. With the patients in lockdown and the rats gaining an insatiable appetite for human flesh, it appears as if rehabilitation is about to take a back seat to survival for the patients of Brookside. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: RLJ ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 821575509152
- Region: Region 1