Kids Who Are Changing The World
Meet the inventive kids who are coming up with ways to save the world in this fascinating, nonfiction Level 3 Ready-to-Read, part of a series of biographies about people "you should meet!" Have you ever wondered what you could do to change the world? Find out how kids are helping the environment, inventing incredible medical devices, aiding the homeless, designing apps so other kids won't ever have to eat alone in the cafeteria, and more! Learn all about what they've come up with and how their ideas are changing lives in this story of four amazing kids everyone should meet! A special section at the back of the book includes extras such as biographies of famous young inventors and contemporary activists plus interesting ideas for other ways that kids can change the world. With the You Should Meet series, learning about amazing people has never been so much fun!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight
- ISBN-13: 9781534432147
- ISBN: 1534432140
- Publication Year: 2019