Keys To Running Successful Research Projects: All The Things They Never Teach You
Keys to Running Successful Research Projects: All the Things They Never Teach You provides a step-by-step guide for the management of a successful research project or program. Through the use of illustrative case studies, the book covers all aspects of management that should be included during researcher training, helping researchers overcome the many challenges they face in their day-to-day management of people, time and resources. Links throughout provide more detailed information from gold standard sources on every topic. It is a must-have reference for postdocs, research managers and administrators in colleges, universities, hospitals and research institutes. In addition, it is an ideal resource for those working in grant and contract funding groups in the life sciences and medical fields. Covers the nuts and bolts of research management in the life sciences, medical and health fieldsProvides simple solutions to issues that come up on the jobEnsures that hard-fought for money is spent wisely and well
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128131343
- ISBN: 0128131349
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1