Kelsey Stewart had grown weary waiting for her new young husband Michael to grow up through a troublesome early marriage, and through his armed service in an unpopular war in Iraq, but still, she had waited. But now, upon his return home, her once wounded, and now confused husband decides to take off to California to clear his head, leaving his small town farm wife, his farm and their lovely twin daughters behind. After a while of not hearing from him, Kelsey, resolutely sets out after him to bring him back home, when simultaneously life-altering adventures develop for them both.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781436301466
- ISBN: 1436301467
- Publication Year: 2008