Student by day, demon hunter by night!Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T audiences. With many questions left unanswered, Yoshimori and Tokine escape Danto Island. All is peaceful back home at the Karasumori Site...until a mysterious fissure cracks open the school grounds. Then Mt. Okubi, the largest of the mystical sites, is attacked, and its enraged guardian deity goes on a rampage! The Shadow Organization sends a powerful, polite young man to help guard Karasumori--but can he be trusted? And who needs help anyway?!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Viz
- ISBN-13: 9781421532004
- ISBN: 142153200X
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: Original