The Principles Of Movement
From the writings of Keith Bain, Australia's legendary teacher of Movement, Michael Campbell has collated a step-by-step guide to Movement for students and teachers. In simple terms he reveals the secrets of self-knowledge that can unlock the potential of the body. With contributions from some of Bain's most successful students, including Cate Blanchett, Baz Luhrmann, and Geoffrey Rush.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oberon Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781783191093
- ISBN: 1783191090
- Publication Year: 2015