Keeping It Real: One Mom's Conversations With Her Daughters About The Reality Of Exploitation
Sex trafficking is a multi billion dollar illegal industry that is effecting our children. In the same vein, Sexual exploitation impacts every home in America. This book is a guide based on how I taught my young children how to keep themselves safe. The book is designed for parents with children ages from infancy through 10 years of age. In its pages you will find practical ways and real life conversations that I have had with my children to discuss topics such as; how to keep your body safe, appropriate touch, sex trafficking, pornography, and sex. This book is written from a Christian moms perspective and is meant to be another tool in your tool belt.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781975804930
- ISBN: 1975804937
- Publication Year: 2017