Glasgow gangster Will Cameron decides to have drug addict Neil Mathers killed to set an example to other debtors. He believes that there will be no repercussions, being that the young man is without friends and down on his luck. Cameron and his henchmen dispose of Neil and bury his body in the footings of a new housing development. However, Neil did have friends. In particular, an old school friend named Graham Willow. Graham is a powerfully built man with equally powerful connections. Graham discovers that Neil is missing and goes to Glasgow to investigate. Graham starts to cause a few problems in Glasgow and Cameron orders his men to dispose of him. Wounded badly, Graham gets away, realizing that he is, for the moment, out of his depth. In need of medical treatment, he seeks out Tim Knight, another old friend, who he knows has special skills and will deal with the killers in his own unique way.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781592867349
- ISBN: 1592867340
- Publication Year: 2003