Karin Berg?? Larsson And The Emergence Of Swedish Design
"Karin Berg?o?o Larsson (1859-1928) was a mother of eight and wife to Sweden's beloved painter, Carl Larsson. She was herself a well-regarded artist but gave it up when she married, at the request of her husband. Replacing paintbrushes and canvas with needles and cloth, she turned a somewhat ugly cottage into a designer showcase"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McFarland Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781476674063
- ISBN: 147667406X
- Publication Year: 2018