Justice From Buttermilk Bottom
Bob Mitcham's rise from the streets of Southside Atlanta is a remarkable story that mirrors his steadfast tenacity, his dedication to principle, and his unquenchable thirst to excel. It is a story that chronicles his life as he battles from his humble beginnings in Buttermilk Bottom to the upper echelons of the legal profession. BIO000000
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Kirkwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Legal Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780976204909
- ISBN: 0976204908
- Publication Year: 2005