Just For This Day: Early Morning Musings With The Lord
There are many kinds of friends: occasional acquaintances, friends in your life for a season and then there are 'salt shaker friends. The Bible speaks about being salt and light in our world. My friend Rose is just that. Her writings come from life experiences and from her very close relationship with our Heavenly Father. You can rest assured that when you read the pages of this book, you are hearing from God. It will sprinkle a few grains of salt that give your life new flavor and it will shine His light on those gray and cloudy thoughts that would discourage and bring you down. So sit down in your armchair with a cup of coffee, open Just for This Day and be blessed with words that are a message from your Heavenly Father.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781494733162
- ISBN: 1494733161
- Publication Year: 2013