Juana De Arco/ Joan Of Arc
The story explains the life of Joan of Arc with historical accuracy and simplicity. This album is one of the most recognized of the genre, originally published in French but quickly influencing the United States. The innovation ranges from the adaptation of printing techniques of the time, the naturalness of the figures, to the composition and sequencing of the unlikely scenes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Thule Ediciones S L
- ISBN-13: 9788415357704
- ISBN: 8415357702
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: TRA