Journey's blend of soaring melodies and hard rock guitars helped to make them one of the most popular groups on the arena circuit in the late '70s and early '80s, and in 1998, longtime members Neal Schon on guitar, Jonathan Cain on keyboards, and Ross Valory on bass welcomed new members Dean Castronovo on drums and Steve Augeri on lead vocals as they took the group back out on the road. Journey: Live 2001 was taped during a December 2000 show in Las Vegas, NV, and finds the new lineup generating just as much excitement as the original edition. Selections include "Don't Stop Believin'," "Any Way You Want It," "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'," "Wheel in the Sky," "Separate Ways," "Faithfully," and more. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Coon Rapids
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Sony Music Distribution
- UPC: 074645402994
- Region: Region 1