by Lynn/ Clark Redgrave (2004)
Description: First Edition. Interior is clean and intact. This is a former library copy with the associated markings.. Published by Consortium Book Sales & Dist 2004 Good Condition. Library markings on front cover and top edge. Heavy wear to the boards on the fore edge. In our Copperfield store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: signed by Annabel Clark and Lynn Redgrave on title page Spine notes: Square. Library tape on bottom of spine End papers: Library markings Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: A compelling documentary of treatment and recovery with an unprecedented level of intimacy.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2004
- Listing Date: 09/22/2018