Joseph Muller Brockman
This volume is the most definitive monograph to be published on Josef Mueller-Brockmann. It traces Mueller-Brockmann's life from childhood through his early training, rarely seen designs for the theater, famous posters for the Zurich art scene, corporate design work for clients like IBM, and, finally, his efforts to educate young designers. With assistance from the Museum fur Gestaltung, Zurich and the Josef Mueller-Brockmann Archive, this book is extensively illustrated with completed works period photography, rare sketches, concept drawings, and personal photos.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Phaidon Inc Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780714843490
- ISBN: 0714843490
- Publication Year: 2006