Jokes For Mom: More Than 300 Eye Rolling Wisecracks And Snarky Jokes About Husbands, Kids, The Absolute Need For Wine, And More
Learn how to be the funniest, most wisecracking mom around! Mom, does your family drive you crazy? Do you enjoy complaining to your girlfriends about your husband and your in-laws? Do you need some inspiration for how to respond to your kids' whining and begging? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you! This comedic collection of witty one-liners and sarcastic retorts is for any mom in need of a good laugh and some appreciation for all of her hard work. Included are jokes such as: Mother (noun): One person who does the work of twenty. For free. Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day. But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend. Daughter: Mom, what's it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? Mom: I don't know, dear, you'll have to ask your grandma. There's a legend that if you go take a shower and scream "MOM!" three times, a nice lady appears with the towel you forgot! Jokes for Moms will leave you laughing out loud and rolling your eyes in agreement before you can even say, "Because I said so!"
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Ridgmar/Westover Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Racehorse Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781631584800
- ISBN: 1631584804
- Publication Year: 2019