Jokes For Mom: More Than 300 Eye Rolling Wisecracks And Snarky Jokes About Husbands, Kids, The Absolute Need For Wine, And More
Learn how to be the funniest, most wisecracking mom around! Mom, does your family drive you crazy? Do you enjoy complaining to your girlfriends about your husband and your in-laws? Do you need some inspiration for how to respond to your kids' whining and begging? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you! This comedic collection of witty one-liners and sarcastic retorts is for any mom in need of a good laugh and some appreciation for all of her hard work. Included are jokes such as: Mother (noun): One person who does the work of twenty. For free. Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day. But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend. Daughter: Mom, what's it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? Mom: I don't know, dear, you'll have to ask your grandma. There's a legend that if you go take a shower and scream "MOM!" three times, a nice lady appears with the towel you forgot! Jokes for Moms will leave you laughing out loud and rolling your eyes in agreement before you can even say, "Because I said so!"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Racehorse Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781631584800
- ISBN: 1631584804
- Publication Year: 2019