In 1986, New York City's annual Wild Card Day festival celebration is threatened by a twisted genius known as the Astronomer, whose only goal is ultimate destruction, in a superhero adventure series featuring contributions by Edward Bryant, George R. R. Martin, Melinda M. Sndograss, Leanne C. Harper, John J. Miller, Lewis Shiner, and Walton Simons. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Oaks
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ibooks
- ISBN-13: 9780743434898
- ISBN: 0743434897
- Publication Year: 2002