John Davison: Little Man, Big Heart
John Davison was 25 years old and going nowhere. Supporting his wife and daughter in a suburb of Newcastle with no job, he spent his days trying to make ends meet when he was spotted sparring in an old boxing gym by a coach. John was persuaded to take up amateur boxing despite his age and lack of experience. His life would never be the same again.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Blake
- ISBN-13: 9781844544424
- ISBN: 1844544427
- Publication Year: 2007