Lady Gaga already proved she had range when she followed 2014's ambitious ArtPop with her Tony Bennett collaboration Cheek to Cheek, but she introduces even more sounds and guests on Joanne. Inspired by her late aunt, who died of lupus in 1974 when she Gaga was 19, she puts the focus on her biggest strengths: Singing and songwriting. The driving single "Perfect Illusion" features the production skills of Mark Ronson, BloodPop, and Tame Impala's Kevin Parker; elsewhere, Giorgio Moroder, Florence Welsh, Beck, and Josh Homme help bring Joanne's wide-ranging -- but completely Gaga -- songs to life., Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: CD
- Sold by: HPB Burleson
- Seller rating:
- Label: Universal Music Distribution
- UPC: 602557186437