Jesus, Our Perfect Hope: 365 Devotions
People need hope. So often, we rely on relationships, money, jobs, or other pursuits that fail to satisfy. Jesus Christ is the one true source of hope that never fails, and the daily devotions in Jesus, Our Perfect Hope,written by beloved pastor and bestselling author Dr. Charles Stanley, will help you seek Jesus first and realize the joy and peace of resting in Him. This yearlong devotional offers a new perspective on life and will instill you with hope.By diving into daily content that points to Jesus, you will begin to understand what it means to have hope in Christ. When Jesus is first and Jesus is all, earthly troubles begin to pale in comparison. Jesus, Our Perfect Hope reminds us that although our world is full of uncertainty and struggles, we can experience a sense of freedom and hope in Jesus.Jesus, Our Perfect Hope has a deluxe package, complete with a leathersoft, padded hardcover, foil, and ribbon marker, making this an ideal gift or a lovely self-purchase.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780718098865
- ISBN: 0718098862
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LEA