Jayne An Edwardian Romance
Born into a late Victorian privileged household, young Robert Tysley battles with the upper-middle class expectations instilled into him by his parents and up-bringing. The story begins in 1903, the year we find him taking a serious interest in the opposite sex. This seamlessly leads us through to his University days and the lengthy courting of a young lady from a similar background to his own before the onset of the Great War.After the cessation of hostilities, the young man returns home from serving his country in France, only to find that the young lady whom he loved so dearly, has tragically disappeared without trace.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497316850
- ISBN: 1497316855
- Publication Year: 2014